Part-time Solutions: Individual Courses
Whether your student needs a single course to complete graduation requirements or several to master a second language and new skills, National Connections Academy (NaCA) offers hundreds of teacher-led, student-focused courses for individual purchase.
Each NaCA course features:
Who Enrolls in Individual Course Subject Solutions?
With hundreds of courses covering a range of K–12 subjects, individual NaCA courses are ideal for students seeking:
- Advanced STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) courses unavailable locally.
- Gifted and Talented, Honors/AP courses, or courses for college credit.
- Credit recovery courses.
- Specialized subject matter instruction.
- Supplemental instruction for a home school curriculum or specific courses unavailable through local schools.
How it Works . . .
To maximize student success and convenience, National Connections Academy’s individual courses are open for enrollment on a rolling basis.* Enroll anytime during the school year with these simple steps:
- Select a course from our online list of courses.
- Submit the transfer request form to your local school or district for approval.
- Enroll through our school store or by calling our enrollment team at 888-440-2899
- Meet online with a NaCA certified teacher to assess proficiency in the subject, starting point in the coursework, and an action plan for course completion.
- Begin class!
*AP and Gifted and Talented courses have certain time constraints..
View our full list of individual courses for elementary, middle, and high school students or contact an admissions counselor for more information.