Online Summer School: Freedom and Flexibility
International Connections Academy (iNaCA) online summer school students stay engaged academically while enjoying the freedom of summer. With nearly 100 different online courses to choose from, flexible start dates, and exciting courses to enrich your child's summer, iNaCA online summer school suits your student’s academic needs and your family’s busy summer schedule.
Get Needed Credit, Explore New Interests, and Build New Skills
Whether you’re a high school senior needing a math credit for graduation, a middle school student interested in taking a Juilliard eLearning music class over the summer, or a parent seeking a summer enrichment activity for your kindergartner, iNaCA summer programs can help:
- Original Credit Courses encourage high school students to satisfy graduation requirements, explore their interests, or accelerate their academic progress in courses ranging from digital photography to computer technology to math.
- High School Credit Recovery courses ensure students earn the credits to move forward and acquire the skills to succeed.
- Summer Smarts offers students grades K–8 a variety of options. From Technology courses that combine essential reading and math skills with technology instruction, Math and Reading courses that provide your student a chance to review foundational skills and catch up with his or her peers. These courses start with a pre-test to see where your child needs to focus and then he or she is prescribed just the right lessons to grasp needed concepts.
- New for 2013! Music Courses from Julliard eLearning are available for students in grades K-12 as summer courses. These specialty courses were developed in collaboration with The Juilliard School in New York. Enrich your child’s summer with the gift of music instruction and appreciation.
- NCAA Eligible Courses are available for students seeking original credit or credits needed for graduation. Important restrictions apply.
Enrollment and Attendance: “Rolling” Start and End Dates
International Connections Academy's online summer school courses have great flexibility to fit your family’s summer schedule.
- Choose your start date (June 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th; July 2nd and 9th)
- End Date August 6th
Original Credit courses require approximately 4 hours of work per day and 5 days per week, and time requirements for Credit Recovery courses depend on how quickly students can master the material. Even though these courses are somewhat time intensive, Connexus® and our flexible online format allow students to schedule class work at their convenience and anywhere there is an Internet connection.Summer Smarts courses require approximately 2 hours per day and are also delivered through Connexus.
For students new to iNaCA or its summer programs, please contact one of our Admissions Counselors at 888-440-2899 for more information on enrolling and transferring credits.
Enrolling is easy! Just call our Admissions Counselors at 888-440-2899 or enroll online!