Curriculum Awards & Achievements
EdTech Digest Awards
Connections Education has been recognized as a finalist for two EdTech Digest awards in 2018:
- National Global Leader—Mickey Revenaugh
- Language Arts Solution Cool Tool—Elementary Language Arts
The Software Information Industry Association CODiE Awards
The CODiE Awards celebrate outstanding achievement across the software, digital information, and education technology industries. This year, nominated ed-tech products underwent an intensive review by educator judges from around the world. From online and project-centered learning to student information systems and professional development for educators, the finalists illustrate the company’s commitment to providing innovative solutions that support personalized learning.
ComputED Gazette’s Education Software Review Awards (EDDIE Awards)
The EDDIE Awards honor innovative programs that improve both classroom curriculum and teacher productivity. Some selection criteria include academic content, technical merit, and management system. Winners are selected from titles submitted by publishers around the world.
ComputED Gazette’s Best Educational Software Awards (BESSIE Awards)
The BESSIE Awards recognize innovative and content-rich programs and websites that provide parents and teachers with technology to foster educational excellence.
- Connections Education Wins Three BESSIE Awards for Best Educational Software in 2018:
- Best Early Elementary Spelling Skills Website - Connect-a-Majig®
- Best Upper Elementary Math Course Sequence Website - Learning Buddies
- Best Teacher Instructional Support Website - Teacher Central
“Tech & Learning” Award of Excellence
- 2015 Winner, Best Upgraded Product—Connexus® Education Management System
- 2012 Winner, Math Teachlet® Tutorials— Algebra and Geometry
- 2012 Winner, State Signature Courses
Association of Educational Publishers (AEP) Distinguished
- 2012 Finalist, K–5 Language Arts Whole Curriculum
National Honor Society