High School Summer Courses
- Original Credit Courses encourage high school students to satisfy graduation requirements, explore their interests, take an advanced placement (AP) course, or accelerate their academic progress.
- High School Credit Recovery Courses* ensure students earn the credits to move forward and acquire the skills to succeed.
- High School Honors Courses in Grades 9–12 provide students with rigorous assignments for enrichments and honors credits. Teachers engage students in discussion and facilitate independent exploratory projects.
- NCAA-Eligible Courses are available for high school students seeking original credit or credits necessary for graduation.
Summer Courses for High School Students
Elementary and Middle School Summer Courses
We offer summer school courses for students in grades K–8 who are interested in reviewing English or Math core concepts, learning a new language.
- Summer Smarts Math and Reading programs give your K-8 student a chance to review foundational skills and catch up with his or her peers.
- Sign Language Courses introduce students to the fundamental concepts of American Sign Language. Students explore vocabulary, grammar, and conversational skills using basic signing and fingerspelling techniques.
- Spanish Language Courses introduce your 2–8 students to the Spanish language through flexibly-paced online instruction combined with live practice led by language-fluent speakers.
- Middle School Language Arts and Math courses teach the essential grade level skills and concepts in these subject areas.
Summer School Program for Elementary Students
Summer Program for Middle School Students
Flexible Enrollment Dates
Whether it’s scheduling around travel or a summer job, International Connections Academy’s online summer school courses have a great flexibility to fit any family’s busy summer schedule!
Courses may begin any date between June 1st and July 6th. The last day to purchase a course will be July 3rd. Please note it may take up to 5 business days to process enrollment requests. All summer classes must end by August 3, 2020.
Whether you are new to iNaCA and summer school or join us each year, we would love to speak with you. Please contact one of our admissions advisors at +1-888-260-4159 for more information on enrolling and transferring credits. Admissions advisors are available on Mon–Fri, 9am–9pm EST.