High School Summer Courses
- Original Credit Courses encourage high school students to satisfy graduation requirements, explore their interests, or accelerate their academic progress.
- High School Credit Recovery Courses* ensure students earn the credits to move forward and acquire the skills to succeed.
- High School Honors Courses in Grades 9–12 provide students with rigorous assignments for enrichments and honors credits. Teachers engage students in discussion and facilitate independent exploratory projects.
- NCAA-Eligible Courses are available for high school students seeking original credit or credits necessary for graduation.
- Career Technical Education (CTE) Courses allow high school students to combine both college preparation and workforce skills development into one customized education program.
Summer Courses for High School Students
Elementary and Middle School Summer Courses
We offer summer school courses for students in grades K–8 who are interested in reviewing English or Math core concepts, learning a new language, enriching their musical concepts, or combining essential reading and math skills with technology instruction.
- Summer Smarts Math and Reading programs give your K-8 student a chance to review foundational skills and catch up with his or her peers – offered as a 4 or 7-week program.
- Educational technology courses for students in grades K–8 combine essential reading and math skills with technology instruction.
- Spanish language courses introduce your 2–8 students to the Spanish language through flexibly-paced online instruction combined with live practice led by language-fluent speakers.
- Music education courses allow your K–8 students to gain a greater understanding of music through hands-on music activities and study of music repertoire.
Summer School Program for Elementary Students
Summer Program for Middle School Students
“Rolling” Start and End Dates
With rolling start and enroll by dates, International Connections Academy's online summer school courses have great flexibility to fit your family’s summer schedule.
Admissions for summer school generally opens on 3/1. For students new to iNaCA or its summer school programs, please contact one of our admissions advisors at +1-888-977-7420 for more information on enrolling and transferring credits. Admissions advisors are available on Mon–Fri, 9am–9pm EST and Saturday, 9am–6pm EST